About Gallardo and its Legal Immigration Services
Excellence, loyalty, and extraordinary service
Gallardo Law Firm has a team of highly experienced immigration lawyers in Miami dedicated to assisting families and individuals through a variety of immigration related matters making this process much smoother and less stressful. Each of our immigration attorneys is familiar with the United States Immigration law and has extensive knowledge on United States citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) procedures contributing to consistent customer satisfaction. With many years of combined experience, our immigration lawyers know how to effectively deliver the results desired and provide effective legal solutions for every case represented.
Immigration Services offered at Gallardo Law Firm
Immigration laws are designed to regulate the responsibilities and rights of individuals entering the United States from other countries either seeking residency, long term stay, or work. Non residents have several ways to stay in the United States legally.
They have the option of obtaining a visa, becoming a United States citizen, or a permanent resident. Immigrants who do not have the appropriate paperwork or documentation do not have the right to work or live in this country. The United States government must approve all paperwork through citizen application, renewal, or green card.
Dealing with immigration laws can be extremely complicated and delicate. There are various agencies who have different regulations in regards to enforcing and monitoring immigration laws. Our immigration lawyers have dealt with a variety of cases under the umbrella of immigration and have the experience and knowledge to defend you and help you receive the rights you deserve as a new coming individual into the United States. Some of the following are the most common immigration cases our attorneys deal with:
- U.S. Citizenship - Many immigrants often believe that matrimony with a U.S. citizen will automatically grant citizenship. Our lawyers can help provide you with all the information and requirements needed to become a U.S. citizen through the most effective way possible in your situation.
- Family Reunification - On average more than one million people in the United States are granted permanent residency (green card) every year. Most of these applications are approved based on relationship with a family member currently a U.S. citizen or a family member with permanent residency. Our immigration lawyers can help guide you through the process of being reunited with family members in the United States and explain the process of doing so.
- Green Card - A green card will grant permanent residency to non-citizens allowing them to work and live in the U.S. for the rest of their lives. Our attorneys can help guide you through the process of obtaining a green card along with informing you on your rights and responsibilities as a green card holder.
- Immigration Visas - Individuals planning to come to the United States for school, work, or other common reasons must get a temporary United States visa allowing them to travel to other states in the country. This can be a difficult and stressful process to overcome on your own, our immigration lawyers can assist you through each step of the process.
- Permanent Residence for Work - There are many strict government laws against immigrants conducting serious business in the United States. If you intend to obtain permanent residency to work or create a business in the United States, the help of an immigration lawyer can be very beneficial.
- Deportation - Our lawyers will help to inform you on the process of deportation and the best ways to avoid this situation.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any immigration matters, please feel free to contact us. Our immigration lawyers are here to help immigrants through these multiple processes in hopes of creating a more diverse and successful country.